About Bay Photo Lab
Bay Photo Lab has a long history of innovative photographic printing and photo finishing services. Located in the coastal redwoods outside of Santa Cruz, California, we have been providing Professional Photographers with the highest quality printing and customer service for over 40 years. We are committed to providing personal attention and a wide range of products. We pride ourselves on our quality printing and fast delivery.
Bring your images to Bay Photo, and join the many professional photographers who depend on us for outstanding quality, excellent value and exceptional customer service.
Why choose Bay Photo Lab?
- We provide quality work, exceptional service and no-nonsense value.
- We innovate and are continuously striving to bring great new products and value to our clients.
- We use the finest equipment available.
- We’re here for you! Our friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated staff are experts in photography. We are available by phone, live chat and email.
- Our dedication to being on the leading edge is reflected by our commitment to digital technologies.
- From our state-of-the-art lab in Scotts Valley, California, Bay Photo Lab ships to Photographers in the United States and around the world via UPS, FedEx or US Mail delivery services.
- We also provide our own regional delivery service to Professional Photographers throughout the Greater San Francisco Bay Area from Novato to Gilroy, including San Francisco, Oakland, and Silicon Valley.
Quality. Service. Innovation.
Bay Photo was founded in 1976 with the purpose of providing photographers with the finest possible services. We have kept that promise by changing and adapting with the photo industry. When digital technology began to gain momentum among professional photographers, Bay Photo was the first lab to implement the ROES online ordering system—now a standard for pro labs. Bay ROES continues to offer one of the most comprehensive selections of quality photo products available anywhere.
In 2009, Bay created ThinWraps™: a contemporary, frameless new way to mount and display images in style.
Also in 2009, Bay Photo introduced MetalPrints: an exciting new art medium for printing photographs by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets. Prints up to 4’x8’ along with custom sizes and shapes were introduced to photographers.
Bay Photo’s friendly, knowledgeable staff are experts in photography. From our large selection of products and marketing tools, to our one-on-one support, we are dedicated to helping professional photographers succeed in their business. If you have any questions about Bay Photo and what we can do for you, just ask us!
Bay Photo’s slogan is “We’re here for you!” Times change, yet they stay the same. Visit our Products page to learn about our full range of products and services, including Photographic Prints, Press Printed Products, MetalPrints, ThinWraps, Wood Prints, Acrylic Prints, Canvas Gallery Wraps, Fine Art Prints, Albums, Books, Sports, Schools, and so much more.
For information about Employment Opportunities at Bay Photo Lab, please click here.
Bay Photo Lab is a Green Certified Business
Bay Photo Lab received the Green Business Certification Award “For Exceeding Environmental Regulatory Requirements, Preventing Pollution, and Conserving Natural Resources!” So now when you send your orders to Bay Photo Lab, you’ll not only feel good about getting the best prints and photo products available, you’ll also be making a great choice for our environment!
The Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program recognized Bay Photo Lab for voluntarily taking steps to conserve natural resources and prevent pollution:
- Reducing water consumption
- Retrofitting lights and other equipment to conserve energy
- Reducing solid waste going to landfill by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling
- Implementing practices that reduce pollution and protect worker safety, such as using less toxic products
- Continuously working to meet or exceed federal, state, and local regulations regarding the health & safety of our employees, the public, and the environment